This website provides useful information in preparation for and during a disaster event within the City of Logan.
Latest news published by Logan City Council
Emergency crews containing spill
Emergency crews are cleaning up after a tanker containing hydrochloric acid caught fire at Loganholme
Published: 04 Aug 2017 5:32pm
Logan welcomes State flood help
Logan City Council has welcomed the extension of Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangement (NDRRA) to the Logan region.
Published: 23 May 2017 4:45pm
View flood watch and road traffic cameras
Location: Schmidt’s Creek, Schmidt’s Road, Logan Reserve
Latest weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology
Warnings and alerts from official social media accounts
- @trishwah apologies again for the inconvenience -Jake15 hour(s) ago
- @trishwah We ask during this time, you use alternative travel arrangments as the journey planner won't show up-to-date information 1/215 hour(s) ago
- Police will continue a search for a man reported missing at a property in Ballon yesterday morning.2 hour(s) ago
- During this week of National Road Safety, Council is reminding people to buckle up and stay alert.
Ensure your child is safely buckled in before every trip and avoid distractions while driving.
Learn more about saferoads4logan at http://ow.ly/ikTI30eyfLf
#saferoads4logan10 hour(s) ago
- Firefighters are currently on scene at Creek St, Brisbane City, responding to reports of a smell of gas. Some building evacuations are taking place and traffic restrictions in place along Creek St. Please avoid the area.12 hour(s) ago
- Bikes, crutches and a power saw are just some of the items ABC Brisbane recently saw during a behind-the-scenes look at our Lost Property office in Roma Street. Read more about our wonderful Lost Property team who handled over 18 000 lost items in the last year and let us know in the comments: have you been reunited with a lost item after traveling with us?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/lost-and-found-property-department-queensland-rail-brisbane/879273220 hour(s) ago