This website provides useful information in preparation for and during a disaster event within the City of Logan.
Latest news published by Logan City Council
Logan welcomes State flood help
Logan City Council has welcomed the extension of Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangement (NDRRA) to the Logan region.
Published: 23 May 2017 4:45pm
4pm Wednesday 5 April - Flood recovery update
The Governor of Queensland, Paul de Jersey, and the State Recovery Coordinator, Brigadier Christopher Field, today inspected flood affected areas throughout the...
Published: 05 Apr 2017 3:45pm
Latest weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology
Warnings and alerts from official social media accounts
- @creatingwkarad You will still be able to top up at fare machines and retailers. Otherwise you can do it online after midnight. Thanks - N9 hour(s) ago
- @creatingwkarad We anticipate the website will be available after midnight. Apologies for any inconvenience. -P9 hour(s) ago
- @mrbr000 Thanks for confirming. I've passed this on so this can be monitored with reference #1471819 -J11 hour(s) ago
- @mrbr000 Could you please let me know which route, stop and time this often happens and I can arrange officers to inspect tickets. -P11 hour(s) ago
- SMOKE ALERT: Heading to Cooloola? Queensland National Parks will conduct a planned burn within the Cooloola Recreation Area today (28/6), weather permitting. Smoke may be seen in the Cooloola Recreation Area, Rainbow Beach, Cooloola Cover and Tin Can Bay. Smoke can decrease visibility on the roads, so motorists should drive safely to the conditions. Residents affected by smoke should close windows and doors, and keep respiratory medications close by.41 minute(s) ago
- Three men have been charged after a police officer was seriously assaulted in Cairns City last night.53 minute(s) ago
- Take charge of your Electrical Engineering career. APPLY NOW for our Graduate Program. Applications close 11pm 02.07.2017
https://jobsergon.nga.net.au/?jati=D7733B5D-2A54-7864-D960-9B29677D258A19 hour(s) ago