Report house inundated with water

If your house has been flooded or is/has been inundated with flood water, please complete the form below.

Include street and suburb
Are you the home owner or renting? *
Date and time of flooding *
Extent of water throughout the house *
Flood damage waste
Files must be under 10MB in size and match one of the following types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif