Report road maintenance issues

Residents are encouraged to report local road maintenance issues to Council by completing the form below or call 3412 3412 if the matter is an emergency.

(e.g. intersection, corner, address, house number)
Is it hazardous? *
Files must be under 5MB in size and match one of the following types: .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif