Stay up-to-date by viewing the latest tweets and posts from official emergency response agencies.
- Ipswich detectives have charged a 31-year-old Rosewood man with weapon and drug offences after a man was allegedly shot in the leg at a Rosewood property this afternoon. Charges incl acts intended to cause GBH and dangerous conduct with a weapon.10 hour(s) ago
- A Sunday afternoon spent on the grass at Southbank with free live music = Queensland at its best! Sunday Social on the Green is on every Sunday, with live music from 2pm-5pm. Pack a picnic and catch the train to South Bank station, kick back and enjoy the silly season!21 hour(s) ago
- There have been so many storms and bushfire related outages day and night for the past few weeks that neither our crews nor their mates at Ergon Energy have had time to stop and smell the roses. This rainbow on the other hand - nothing more to say.1d
- There have been so many storms and bushfire related outages day and night for the past few weeks that neither our crews nor their mates at Energex have had time to stop and smell the roses. This rainbow on the other hand - nothing more to say.1d
- Some of the fires may be out but our job is far from done. Volunteer Community Educators have been hitting the road to check up on residents affected by fires in central Queensland.2 day(s) ago
- Six charities today benefited from The City of Logan Christmas Lunch at the Logan Metro Sports and Events Centre.
The annual yuletide charity fundraiser featured Santa, soccer stars and more than 500 local community members - all in the name of a merry good cause.
City of Logan Acting Mayor Cherie Dalley (below) said the lunch was not just about giving to charity but also about celebrating the extraordinary organisations and individuals in Logan. goo.gl/XWusFG3 day(s) ago